HERE ARE SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
- I can write with both hands, but not at the same time.
- I also photograph musicians and personal stories. You can check out that work at juliazavephotography.com
- I’m from Moscow, Russia. No, I’m not in the KGB. Yes, I do speak Russian.
- I’ve run 2.5 marathons before I turned 30. I’m going to run 3.5 more by the time I’m 60.
- I love collecting pictures that inspire me. I collect them on my Pinterest.
- The smell of white peonies reminds me of hot summer days in my grandma’s garden.
- I’m obsessed with pomegranates.
- My German Shepard, Dexter, is a house horse who acts like a lap dog. He is also the only living thing who loves napping more than me.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Here is my personal Facebook page. Come on by!
STILL WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Email me. I’m nice. Talk soon!